What blower, trimmer, stick edger?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Turtle Creek Lawn Care, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Turtle Creek Lawn Care

Turtle Creek Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Hi, over the winter I want to purchace a new blower, trimmer, and stick edger. I have debating over which ones to get for a while now, but still have not made a decision. If you were buying these and did not have a budget, what would you buy. (brand, model)

Thanks

2. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Redmax has a beastly blower, Stihl will last forever and Echo are made well and affordable. I plan on buying all Echo over the winter.

3. MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

Redmax is a top pick they run season after season.

4. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

I have all Echo and have never had a problem

5. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

Echo and Stihl

6. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Check out Echo products at www.alamia.com free shipping and excellent service. They carry of large selection of equipment from several company's.

7. Marcos

Marcos LawnSite Gold Member

I like the Kawasakis.
    They're easier on your hands and ears, with the same power as the others.

8. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm a Redmax fan...

9. J&T Kiev

J&T Kiev LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.W In.

For Blowers I use Echo and Redmax..Echo 755's for general purpose to medium duty leaf cleanups,Redmax 8000 & 8001's for heavy duty cleanup work(8000 & 8001's are literally "heavy" tools for heavy work).

My Trimmer's- stick edger's -- Sthil FS 100-110 trimmer's and FC 110 Stick edgers.

The FS 100 is a light powerful general purpose trimmer. The solid drive shaft and powerful torque of the 4-mix engines gets up the power to cut overgrowth on sidewalks un-edged in years.

10. Southern Signature

Southern Signature LawnSite Member

Believe me when I say this to you, Go with Stihl blowers, edgers, weedwackers... you won't regret it I promise. I'm a STIHL MAN ALL THE WAY... have been for years!!!!!!!!!