What can I do now???

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by tjcezar, Jan 16, 2008.

1. tjcezar

tjcezar LawnSite Member
    from PA

I purchased a 66" Super Z (30hp) last year and had problems with the uncut strips. My dealer was great in dealing with it and after a couple tries to fix the problem he ended up giving me a newer machine where the deck did not need special kits. Although the new one was much better it still does not cut clean. I spoke with my dealer and they said I could put another kit on this deck but I would have to pay for this one (not sure what this kit is). Basically what I want to know is does the kit work? I am losing my confidence and I am preparing to buy new equipment for the next season and would like to know if I will be staying with Hustler. I really like the dealer and I really like the machine except for the cut. So if I could get the cut straightened out I would be happy.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

We have your e-mails and our regional manager is getting involved.

3. tjcezar

tjcezar LawnSite Member
    from PA

Just checking if you have heard anything. Thanks.

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I saw some e-mail on it today in fact, I will call your rep and find out what is going on.

5. tjcezar

tjcezar LawnSite Member
    from PA

still no reply???? My reason for the post was only to find out if there is something that can be done to correct the cut issue. If so what? And if not I would hope someone could just tell me that it cant be fixed. Hopefully It can but I need someone to let me know how.

6. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Our regional rep has looked into it, I was under the assumption he was waiting to find out what has been done already and what he needs to do from here.
    We will get this taken care of.
    I will call him right now.

Pj

7. tjcezar

tjcezar LawnSite Member
    from PA

I'm starting to lose faith as I still have no answer. What would you do in my situation?????