what color t-shirts?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JKOOPERS, Feb 21, 2005.

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

just wondering what color t shirts everyone is using this year. and what is the price you are paying for them?
  2. Branchland

Branchland LawnSite Senior Member

Ours are red. Don't remember the price. But we are using the Hanes Beefy Ts.
  3. op4_camper

op4_camper LawnSite Member

Almost any color so long as its light color, Its less hot then.
  4. kipcom

kipcom LawnSite Senior Member
    from indiana

White or Tan Hanes Beefy-T

Works great with our logo & are not as hot as darker colors can be.

$12.00ea. w/logo front & back
  5. o-so-n-so

o-so-n-so LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

I am changing from a "butter" color or light yellow to a athletic gray. Logo will be the same. Yellow really, really highlights the dirt.
    I think I pay around 9 bucks a shirt....??? (wife orders them from a local printer)
  6. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I was going to post the same question, you beat me to it :) . I have used light gray and green but wasn't happy with either. The gray gets filthy very quickly and the green fades too fast.
  7. BobR

BobR LawnSite Senior Member

Was a firm believer in gray cotton t's till last year when I tried a sports T made by Columbia. I had stopped at a local sporting goods store to check out the 'Under Armor' stuff and the clerk suggested the Columbia line as it is a looser fit (da 63 yr old bod ain't very tight if you know what I mean). Selected a medium gray, V-neck, L.. Tell you what - I now have a surplus of Gray cotton grease rags. I liked the new poly shirt so much that I went back to the store and cleaned off the rack. As to color of the shirts I guess you could classify me as a 'rainbow' (different color each day of the week). Just picked up a pair of poly boxers for a try, will be interesting as to how well they will keep the neither region drier.

8. The landscaper

The landscaper LawnSite Senior Member

I have a yellow shirt with black writing. They kinda scream for people to check us out while driving by.
  9. Hacksquat

Hacksquat LawnSite Member

Orange cotton t-shirts from Cinta's. $6.99 each.
  10. nt1

nt1 LawnSite Senior Member

Beefy-T's white by the dozen

I would use the grey ones if they were not blended with polyester!