what did u do today?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Apr 7, 2004.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

what did you guys do today? myself, i pitched and wheelbarrowed 17 yds of mulch, uphill, in 5.5 hrs. and when i got home, i had to run around the block 10 times just to get tired! so what did u all do today?

2. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Mulch,mulch, mulch,mulch.......................................................
    Oh ya,some mulch.

3. Zach76

Zach76 LawnSite Member

Sold 3 new full service contracts. This year is finally starting to look decent.

4. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

Got a flat tire on the front wheel of my dump truck, I didn't have a jack with me................... need I say more:cry:

5. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

well i mowed and mowed and mowed till i got caught up for the day, calling for rain thursday and clear friday gonna have to hustle on friday to get done for the holidays

6. Norm Al

Norm Al LawnSite Bronze Member

i drove to tampa and looked at the labels that were made for my product and said "yep they are to big we cant use them" then i came home and beat my cat, dog and wife. then i had a meeting and had to listen to how stupid an employee is that i have for 2 hours,,,,then i came back home and beat my cat, dog and wife. then i got drunk and went on line,,,,,im glad today is monday!:)

7. grshppr

grshppr LawnSite Senior Member

Cleaned up some flower beds, trimmed some large cedars, power raked a lawn, and did a yard cleanup. Now I gotta go do estimates.

8. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

i mowed one lawn, then went to the next account and trimmed 155 palm trees, went to the dump, ten went and mowed 16 more lawns, came home and drank beer.

9. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Did a couple of estimates and set-up my new shop!!!!!!

10. o-so-n-so

o-so-n-so LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

1. Finished a 12 yd mulch job from yesterday.
    2. Cut 3 trees, pulled up 20 shrubs, pulled up old landscape timbers and hauled all to the dump. 2 full loads.
    3. Answered the phone.
    4.Done a 25 stump grinding job in the next county over ( 1 hr drive time).
    5. Answered the phone.
    6. Done a 6 large stump job.
    7. Answered the phone.
    8. Got Paid............................................

Tomorrow I will....Cut grass and grind stumps all day. With help.