What did you pay for your Hustler?

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Soupy, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Jozgators

Jozgators LawnSite Member

Soupy why not a super mini Z. I have one 52/25 with 245 hours cuts great. Going to sell it picking up today new Super Z with Kohler 28 EFI.

2. Gautreaux's LNG

Gautreaux's LNG LawnSite Senior Member

Looked at a SuperMiniZ? Bigger pumps than the MiniZ but just a tad smaller than the SuperZ? You'd still get the trim the like??

3. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

In the Super Mini Z a step up from the Z or the other way around? I thought the Z was one step down from the Super Z?

I am going to get with the dealer soon. I didn't think I was going to buy another Hustler (because of the high price they originally quoted me), but after them giving me a call and realizing I was paying cash they have dropped over $1000 in price and still dropping :)

4. Soupy

Ok, I just looked on Hustler's site and got the answer to my question. The name Mini represent weak to me, so I figured it was a beginner mower. I never even looked at it. ow I realize the SuperMini is the mower I want.

I am assuming it is the same deck design as the Hustler Z? I hope my mulch kit, blow out baffle, and Quickchute will be interchangeable.

5. Soupy

Here are the prices I got. These are tax included. Cash with no trade in.

Hustler Z 23/52 Kawi with suspension seat $7750
    Hustler Z 27/52 Kohler with suspension $7900

Hustler Super Mini Z 27/52 Kohler $7600
    Hustler Super Mini Z 25/52 Kawi $7500
    Hustler Super Mini Z 24/52 Honda $7400

6. needing-a-mower

needing-a-mower LawnSite Member

Dang............ I feel funny.
    5300.00 USD for my 52/20 Honda Powered FastTrak

7. BLandL

BLandL LawnSite Member

my dealer said for a used (10 hours) super z 60" 7000 and he has a rebate of 1500 from company he can give me off a brand new one which would be lower thanm 7000

8. tstrong

tstrong LawnSite Member

Super mini z 24 Honda, 52" deck- $6841 including tax. He even threw in a spare air and oil filter.
    I had to drive 4 hours to get this deal, but it was worth it. The dealer closest to me turned down $7400. He said $7666 was as low as he was willing to go.

9. greggo

greggo LawnSite Member
    from ct

I bought my super Mini Z demo with 1.5 hrs on it for $6,400 before tax.It does everything I need it to do

10. collierlawn

collierlawn LawnSite Member

I bought a super z 27hp L/c 60 inch for $6,900.00. It was a factory demo with 40 hours.