On september 26th, i ordered my Encore z34 from my dealer. He said he called the distributer that day and left a message to locate the one that was available and grab it. It's going on the third week this friday and still nothing. My dad called today and the dealer said still nothing but let me call you back and no call back which is usually the case at this dealer. I am extremely pissed off because when i went to order it my dealer said to me "are you sure you want it because if you don't follow through my job is at stake" Long story short he hasn't kept up his end. The big issue is i know the dealer personally. On the other hand there is a scag dealer down the street with a Freedom z 36 calling my name if this doesn't happen. Should i wait? Go to scag? If wait, how much longer? Help!