What do I have to do!?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by nortonlawncare, May 1, 2012.

1. nortonlawncare

nortonlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

to get this turf company to stop coming to my house and doing fert, and lime jobs on my personal lawn!? I have called them so many times. I never signed up for them, and it's been two years and they keep coming and leaving bills!
    Ive been home and seen them here and asked them to leave, i have come home to see them applying fert and lime and told them to leave.
    What the hell
  2. dgfitz

dgfitz LawnSite Member

Call your local sheriff or police chief and have your lawer contact
    them, do both.
  3. easy-lift guy

easy-lift guy LawnSite Gold Member

Contact the Police or Sherif and have a no trespass warrant issued, next time they show up contact police and let them take it from there.
    easy-lift guy
  4. newtostone

newtostone LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

Call the DEC, let them know someone is apply fertilizer/pesticides to your property against your will and without a contract. The fine will stop them pretty quick, they aren't small.

Let us know what state you are in and we can give to the contact name and numbers.
  5. kawakx125

kawakx125 LawnSite Bronze Member

you aren't paying the bills are you???
  6. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

i sure hope he isn't.
  7. nortonlawncare

nortonlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Today must be our lucky day another application from mainely grass!
  8. kennc38

kennc38 LawnSite Senior Member

Until you send them a certified letter telling them to cease and desist, they will keep coming. Usually threatening legal action in the letter speeds up their reaction.
  9. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

let them come just don't pay. free fert. if anything comes of it say you never told them to come in the first place and never hired them.
  10. LawnoftheMonth

LawnoftheMonth LawnSite Senior Member

That's chemical trespassing, inform them of that.