1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What do think about this???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by alwaysgreener, Mar 15, 2007.

1. alwaysgreener

alwaysgreener LawnSite Member

I will not give out the business name.. I found a ton of these all over the road.. Tell me what you think???:hammerhead:

2. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Who would could cut a lawn 30 cuts for $499, forget about all the other stuf listed......I like the $29.99 fee delivered then they slide in the Delivery fees may apply!!!
  3. alwaysgreener

I also like the $8.99 Sq/ft :laugh:
  4. toac

toac LawnSite Senior Member

maybe you should hire him. you could make a lot of money off of him.
  5. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

I wish he was around me. I would sub out my maintenance to this company. On average for the work described, I would charge $2550.
  6. alwaysgreener

LOL.. all of us in the office said the same thing.. I have no idea how they are making any money??? These kind of businesses put our industry down..
  7. DaughtryLC

DaughtryLC LawnSite Senior Member

;) ;) ;) ;) :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
  8. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

Good lookin flier. Prices are unreal though. I bet they get tons of calls. Im sure a company such as this depends on makin a profit by sales in the volumes. Waaay too much head ach for me. Hi maintenance and repaire of equipment, bad weather can really put u in a pickle, not to mention all the other LCO's out to get you for under bidding the market.
  9. lawnguy268

lawnguy268 LawnSite Member

at 499 for 30 mowing's thats about 16 dollar's a cut.....wow veryy nicee
  10. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Yea, not to mention aeration, fert., herbicide, mulch, leaf cleanup, etc... They have to be making like ZERO profit.:hammerhead: :hammerhead: