what do u charge for deep root feeding?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Emerscape, Jul 21, 2005.

1. Emerscape

Emerscape LawnSite Member

Just wondering what you guys are charging for deep root feeding. Also what pressure are u using ? Do you do all the trees on the property or just the ones looking like they need a shot? How do u go about pricing out a job? thanks for the help

pet e

2. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

It all depends. Large trees use more fert than small trees. Shrubs don't use much. Get a bag of Arbor Green. Read directions for what is needed. Figure your time, overhead, etc., then you'll have your price.

3. Emerscape

do you treat everything or just the ones looking like they are hurting?

4. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

Feed any and all ornamentals that are not junk, charge per foot of dripline with a minumum of say $75.

5. Emerscape

thanks scott... oh and thanks for letting me borrow ur feeder.. any time u need help with something even if its hauling material ill definetly be glad to give u a hand... i need to start using my dumptruck more before the Woodlands tries to tow it..... gonna go see karen at lesco tomorrow

also if u need to borrow my sprayer your always more than welcome too.. might be a pan to get on ur truck but we can figure it out

6. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

I treat everything.