1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

what do u think

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mowerboy04, Nov 3, 2005.

1. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

today i found a exmark lazer Z. i has a 60" deck with a 25hp engin, it has 51 hours on it. next year i will have 2 large comerical properties and about 15 residential. my question is should i trade my 52" bob cat in for this mower. then i was also thinking about selling my 36" to help off set the price the 36" only has 2 hours of use on it.
    what do u think should i trade both mowers or what should i do?
    thanks alex
    don't mind my spelling
  2. BobwithECLC

BobwithECLC LawnSite Member

My experience tells me that getting rid of both mowers would not be smart. But I do understand your problem. My suggestion in get rid of the larger walk behind and keep the smaller walk for doing small lawns and getting into fenced back yards.
    Just my two cents.
  3. grassmanvt

grassmanvt LawnSite Senior Member

This probably isn't what you want to hear but unless the properties you have are quite large in general, your best, most profitable option is probably keeping what you've got. If the 15 res. are small to mid size, thats a days work, if the two commercials are fairly large, maybe another day combined(not knowing your exact situation) so, do you really need to get things done any quicker?