1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

what do ya think about this logo

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by MandT Lawn Care, Oct 15, 2003.

1. MandT Lawn Care

MandT Lawn Care LawnSite Member

working on a logo( it will have my phone # on it), what do ya think
  2. MandT Lawn Care

MandT Lawn Care LawnSite Member

let's try this again.

BOSS MAN LawnSite Member

looks good but everyone i've seen here has almost the same tree logo. i think it's universal or something. here in oklahoma i kid you not, almost everyone has a tree in their logo like the one you've got. but hey if you like it who else cares. looks good to me!!!
  4. LongIslander

LongIslander LawnSite Member

I think it looks great! The turf under the tree reminds me of a golf course, so it appeals to the commercial side of things.
    All the best,
  5. newleaflandscape

newleaflandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Looks kinda cool. I would go with such a weird symbol though. To me what really looks professional, are the logos that do not try to hard. Mine is just the wording of my company with a leaf in between new and leaf. There is a pic of my logo on my website. I guess the only reason I think that is that all of the local big companys that have been around for more the twenty years have very simple logos. I hand draw my designs too, so its nice when you have something simple, so I can draw my logo on the corner of all my designs. just my 2 cents