What do ya think of my postcards?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by ADVANCED LAWNCARE LLC., Mar 23, 2006.

1. ADVANCED LAWNCARE LLC.

ADVANCED LAWNCARE LLC. LawnSite Member

Tell me what you think.

advanced postcard.JPG

2. plantzpropertymanagement

plantzpropertymanagement LawnSite Member

cooooooooooooooooooool

3. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

I understand the concept of the services 'lookin' like blades of grass. But, personally I wouldn't go with that...

Logo looks good... Grass looks good... color for the services looks good. I would just list the services and not make em' look like grass...

4. southernlandscapespecial

southernlandscapespecial LawnSite Member

Looks nice, but I would put the list of your services in the horizontal position with bullet points by each service and change from white to black letters on the bottom.

5. mrbray101

mrbray101 LawnSite Senior Member

I like it, creative and very professional looking. great job. Did someone do that for you at a shop or did you do it yourself?

6. ADVANCED LAWNCARE LLC.

ADVANCED LAWNCARE LLC. LawnSite Member

I had a guy i know who does this type of stuff on the side do it for me. On the back side of the card is my logo with the number under. Keep the replys coming.

7. Billz

Billz LawnSite Member

I like it... it is outside the norm and got my attention.

8. EliteImpressions

EliteImpressions LawnSite Member
    from Jersey

I feel the same as billz. If everyone only gets .5 - 3% call back rate and you do the same as them, what call back rate do you expect? If you do something different you will probably get a better call back rate.

9. EliteImpressions

EliteImpressions LawnSite Member
    from Jersey

Another thought, change please call for an estimate to "call by a certain date to get a free analysis and $10 off. You will get a better call back if you offer something other companies arent.

10. bradluvsjesus

bradluvsjesus LawnSite Member

wow! i think it is awesome, in fact, i'm going to send you a private message about something concerning it. i completely disagree with the other people who said they wouldn't use it, or it doesn't look good to have your services listed as blades of grass. i think, (and i look), this is one of the most "eye-catching" professional looking flyers, if not, that i've ever seen! the problem most of us have is the fact of getting both concepts in one good looking flyer. it is easy to get an eye-catcher, and people get professional-looking flyers made, but wow, this is both. i absolutly love your idea, and i think your flyer is set apart from the rest because it makes you say "what?". then people want to read your services so they turn it sideways, BOOM! AT THAT POINT YOU ARE ALREADY AHEAD OF BUSINESSES LIKE CAROLINA CUTS OR SOUTHERN LANDSCAPE. i personally wouldn't take to heart the advice of someone who doesn't even own a blower... i am highly impressed!!! i love the way some are lighter and darker than others. if i owned a house you'd have my yard!