What do ya think of this companies Doorhangers?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by gogetter, Feb 8, 2005.

1. gogetter

gogetter Banned

These guys make the door hangers that a lot of pizza places use, you know, the lighter stock paper, with no gloss and only 1 or 2 colors usually.

They're sort of plain, but they did send me some examples of ones they've done for landscapers, and they were pretty nice looking.

And you can't beat that deal they have, buy 5,000 get 5,000 free!

What do you guys think?

http://www.adsmark.com/details.htm

P.S. I wish I could figure out how to link the example they e-mailed me for you guys to see. Maybe someone else who's more computer literate could inquire about their landscaper examples and then post them here???

2. gogetter

gogetter Banned

I think I got it. Here's one:

http://us.f302.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Sh...jpg&tnef=&YY=80320&order=down&sort=date&pos=1

Not really sure I'm linking that properly. They actually sent me like 4-5 examples, but that was the only one I could see (it was already open in my mail). The others are in attachments, and I can't seem to open them.

Maybe I can forward the e-mail to someone and they can open them, and post them here?

3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Jonathan,
    You may e-mail me if you like, and I'll post them for you. I have to go make dinner now, but I'll be back.
    Probably29@yahoo.com

4. gogetter

gogetter Banned

bump................

5. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

That looks like a really good deal to me.

6. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Sounds like a great deal to me, especially if funds are limited.

7. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Were you guys able to see the sample I linked above?
    I really wish I could figure out how to post the other examples they sent me, I think they're pretty decent looking for the money. Obviously they aren't high gloss, full color and all, but still professional looking.

And since money IS tight, I will probably go with these this year and see how they do. Can always change next year if need be.

Now I just need to figure out a nice layout and have them (or someone) design it for me, 'cause I'm sure not capable of doing it (It sucks being computer stupid!). Any takers? ;-)

8. Mclaughld

Mclaughld LawnSite Member

Notice they add their tag line to the bottom of the door hanger. Cost $80 to have them remove it. Still a good deal.

9. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

Jonathan.. what format are the examples in? You can email them to me if you want.. go to my website through my profile.

10. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Here's another example of one of their landscape related doorhangers.
    Picture it with the door knob hole at the top. I re-sized it to fit.
    Kinda simple, but you get the idea. I'd want them to design something a little more eye catching.

scan0002.jpg