What do ya think of this companies Doorhangers?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by gogetter, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

Yes walker... that's what I'm saying. He will receive 10% of the yearly revenue for any business that he sells. I trust him.. We have become good friends and he was in the business for quite a few years. So he is not totally in the dark when it comes to estimating.

Jonathan... I don't know? Here's where I sent 2 emails to: information@flyerprinting.com

2. gogetter

gogetter Banned

3. Lawn-Scapes

Hmmm.. Okay. I resent to the one you provided. I'm not sure what page I got the other email from. His webpages are linked every which way.. a little confusing. :dizzy:

Thanks Jonathan.

4. Lawn-Scapes

Jonathan.. did you order doorhangers? If so.. do you have them yet?

I'm waiting for the final layout.

5. Shane Scaife

Shane Scaife LawnSite Member

I just got my 10,000 (5000 free) in yesterday. They did look good but the paper was a little thiner than I would have like. I was thinking it was like card stock but it's not that thick. Thicker than reg paper though.

Also you have to pop out the holes. I'm not sure if others come with the holes in them or not.

6. Lawn-Scapes

What do you mean pop out the holes? Is it not cut at all? Is it perferated and you just have to poke 'em out?

7. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

The doorhangers I got from postcard warehouse two years ago came with the hole just perforated. It was no big deal to take them out. Pop out a handful and a time, it's easy that way.

8. Shane Scaife

Shane Scaife LawnSite Member

JUst like Walker said.

9. Jerry and Sons

Jerry and Sons LawnSite Member
    from Pa

I called for the door hanger pormotion and did not recieve a call back for three buisness days. Whats up with that. I felt that if they can't return a phone call the i can't trust them with my order. I ordered my door hangers from gotprint.com.