What do ya think?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by awagner9, Apr 20, 2008.

1. awagner9

awagner9 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NW,Ohio

I bought a scag wildcat 30hp 61" last May. I put 91 hrs on it last year. I had it serviced 2 weeks ago. Used it once for .5 hrs to pickup leaves on new client's yard. Last guy left them. I went to pickup some leaves tonight for my mother. Started it up let it warm up and moved to the leaves. I pulled pto and the mower stalled. I guess not enough warm up. Went to restart and would not start. Mower started blowing gas out exhaust. I think choke is stuck. I just had them adjust the cables due to lossening last year. Paid $350.00 for service. Really XXXXXX now. Need it for lawns tomorrow. Gonna call first thing in the AM and tell them to come get and leave a loaner. Am I to far off base?

2. DuallyVette

DuallyVette LawnSite Gold Member

I'd take it by the dealer 1st thing in the morning. I would approach the dealer nicely. I'd wait until I saw how great the service and solution were before I got bent out of shape about it.

3. awagner9

from NW,Ohio

Can't take it to him he''s gonna have to come get it.

4. DuallyVette

So how did it go ?

5. awagner9

from NW,Ohio

Owner came to where the mower was this evening and fixed it. Something with the choke. (the one they just adjusted) I'm all better now. What do ya know about how red hawks stripe?

6. DuallyVette

I don't know what a red hawks stripe is....sorry.

7. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Is Redhawk your WB mower ?? If so, what size is it ??

8. awagner9

from NW,Ohio

Looking to buy 36" with 15 hp kohler