what do ya think

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Kkane97, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Kkane97

Kkane97 LawnSite Senior Member

I just got off the phone with our john deere dealer the other one lol and he said this is a lost model to find parts for it you go to the parts catalog on deere.com and dobt type in gx1320 but just 38" and scrolls to find the walkbehinds and there it is! He also informed me that a mulching plate would be available aswell! He was shocked with its hours considering its age, sounds like im going tomorrow :drinkup:
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. MOturkey

MOturkey LawnSite Silver Member

Good luck. I hope it works out well for you.

3. Kkane97

Ok so it cant be a hydro unit anymore, on the part listings there are NO pump reservoirs nada, here is a break down of the trans, and any other diagrams that may help figure this out, would this be a gear drive then? The only belts I see are from motor to trans, and motor to deck nothing to each individual wheel sorry for the huge pics its all I have

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. KV9064

KV9064 LawnSite Member

Looks to be a Kaw engine I'd run and jump all over that mower, I have one just like it with a 48" deck, that is one awesome mower!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

5. rascal

rascal LawnSite Member

I bought one just like this back in 1998 w/48" deck. Cut beautiful for six years W/ 12.5hp Kawasaki. Draw backs 5-speed gear & no one makes sulks for them, built tough.

6. Kkane97

Thanks for the info, my dealer can get me a sulkey for 200 steerable type not fixed axle, I am really excited to make this step for my busniess and put my troy bilt to shame :)
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Kkane97

Yup 14 hp kawi just 38" homeowner owned religously maintained.

8. Kkane97