What do you do to increase efficiency?????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Flex-Deck, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

I see tons of threads about the same ol thing about "which ZTR - What should I pay - What blades do you use - Which wb etc.

What do you all look for to make real money - to save time - to cut the numbers of employees and machines, and what would it take to get your interest and attention if one had such an animal.

Obviously telling the truth seems exagerated on this site, and only gets a skeptical review, so if I get imput as to the proper approach, a sponsorship here may be in order.

Thanks, Brad

2. oneandonlyjojo

oneandonlyjojo LawnSite Member
    from NY

agreed my motto is use your brain

there are companies tahts will follow you through your whole days work and will tell you what u are doing wrong and a full report
    no idea what the prices are but probably could save u thousands if u have a large company thats always rushing on time

3. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Brad its technology and/or a new idea. using a lawn retardent to slow the growth of grass, less mowing less machine time fewer employees but you need to sell the idea to the residential customer. I just put up a thread about lawn painting Easy Money For Lawn Boys well if you use a retardent and put stripes down at the same time you would only need to cut once a month, stipes would have to be made with a washable paint but it could be done with some research. That is along the lines of what I look for to increase profits and decrease work load.

Mac