What do YOU do to save money and reduce expenses?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fiveoboy01, Feb 24, 2010.

1. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

don't really have a suggestion for ya. plenty of cover or not, clients property or not if your gonna work for me your either going to use the bottle in the truck or trailer or hold it until we can stop somewhere.

are men or a bunch of baby's. people need to learn how to hold there bladders. half the time i don't piss all day. with all the physical work i'm doing i sweat out all my piss. and i drink probably between 1 and 2 gallons of water a day.

2. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Well I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you on that, but it likely mean's you're not taking in enough fluids.

Why does everything on this site turn into a pissing contest?!?!

3. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

well, to make it personal, i have prostate problems very likely caused by "holding" it for so long all those years. i cant do so anymore and the doctor said it is the worst thing you could do to hold it

4. Turfcutters Plus

Turfcutters Plus LawnSite Senior Member

i give estimates on a moped . it's fun too.:usflag:

5. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

that may be but when i fill up a 5 gallon cooler full of water every single day and come home with it only half or quarter of the way full i'm not sure how anyone could say i'm not drinking enough fluids.

6. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Well I just did :p

7. Landscraper1

Landscraper1 LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Southeastern Ma.

Hey guys, this is the original question. Can we give this rest about where and when we take a leak. It's taking up half this thread:confused:

8. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

Wow. That is a idea I overlooked.

9. Merkava_4

Merkava_4 LawnSite Bronze Member

After reading every post in this thread, I can see how the LCO
    trailer builders could stand to make a lot of money if they were
    to somehow figure out a way to incorporate rest rooms into their product. :D

10. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

ways to save money. yess, back to the topic. hey merkava4, my girlfriend lives in clovis, says she gets here lawn done by a mexican for aobut 20 bucks, is that you!? joking, but the mexican is real. haha. is there amillion lcos there??

oh, the topic, um

def pre string a bunch of timmer spools so when u run out it is fast and painless