What do you do when your not working?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by txirrigation, May 25, 2011.

1. txirrigation

txirrigation LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

I know, at least for us in the South, it is hard to think about free time right now but I was wondering what you all (yall) do for fun.

I bascially picked this profession because I hunt all winter, so it matches nicely with irrigation. I hunt deer, turkey, hogs, DUCKS, quail, dove, yotes, etc.

I also have a go-devil boat with a mud motor that I like to play with in the summer, and duck hunt out of in winter.

Just picked up on 3 gun matches, and it is a blast.

So... what do you all like to do?

2. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

repairs on the home...get in the yard, tv, movies, phish, music, go out to eat
    fish

3. irritation

irritation LawnSite Gold Member

When I was young I loved spring and fall. Liked to fish, hunt and even work around the yard. Now it's work only and can't wait for winter.

4. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

Restore repair calibrate High end audio equipment, f-around with my home theater. ski and travel, chill out on the deck in the spa.

5. mitchgo

mitchgo LawnSite Silver Member

lawnsite 24/7 baby!!!!!

6. Inspired

Inspired LawnSite Senior Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

SoCalLandscapeMgmt LawnSite Bronze Member

Well I'm into photography, radio controlled cars, cycling (road and mountain, mostly mountain), hot rods ( ass deep in a 2 year full frame off restoration of a 56 chevy) and hanging out with my kids. Kid #3 just arrived on Monday so now I no longer have time for the previously mentioned hobbies! It's almost midnight and I just got the little booger to sleep! Gonna be a long night!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

congrats on the new tyke :)

9. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Cooking, hiking, camping, hot air ballooning, snowboarding, playing with my pups, traveling to see family, working on the second business, home projects.

Things I need to get back to doing that I have stopped int he last few years - coaching little league baseball, fishing, golfing.

10. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Harleys , snowmobiles 4 wheelers, fishing , boating , cooking , golf , travel