What do you do when.......

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by barringtonbrothers, May 29, 2004.

1. barringtonbrothers

barringtonbrothers LawnSite Senior Member

What do you do when your a little under half way done on a big account, and the urge hits you. You gotta go, and go soon. Do you ask the customer to use their restroom, load up the truck and find a gas station, find a bush for number 1, keep working and hope you dont suffer a accident, or run home because the gas station is to nasty for you cabose? I hate it when I been drinking water all day because Im sweating like a m-effer, and that Z is just bouncing my bladder up and down, and Im in the middle of a lawn and I gots a go, then I weed eat and blow and that just makes it worse. I would never pee in a persons yard unless they had some woods off their lawn and I could find a big tree way in there. Could have killed my baby brother one day. Where working on a fall clean up for a friend of mine. Me and the other brother are in the front, and babies in the back. I look back their and their he is with his ****** out taking a wiz. I could have killed him - thank god she was a friend. I told her about it cause I dont know if she saw it or not, and she said dont worry my boyfriend thinks the whole out doors is a bathroom. Me and baby brother had a long chat after I calmed down a few days later.
  2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

if it is out in the country and I can be out of sight I go behind a building, but while in the city I try to wait until done or just ask the customer to use their bathroom
  3. barringtonbrothers

barringtonbrothers LawnSite Senior Member

I feel uncomfortable asking to use a cutomers becauseI ofter have grass and dirt all over me and dont want to track it into their house.
  4. lawnguyland

lawnguyland LawnSite Bronze Member

ohlord, here we go... just duck out of sight somewhere and go #1. Behind the garage or shrub, etc. #2 you're on your own.
  5. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

or a bigger tree.......................
  6. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

we have a pot set up in the enclosed trailer, just hope you don't get locked in!! I've done #1's in there,but not brave enough for # 2
  7. BCSteel

BCSteel LawnSite Senior Member

Find a suitable bush/hedge out of sight, #1 only.
  8. kipper

kipper LawnSite Member

1999 F 250 Extended cab with no seat. There is always a bucket and roll of toilet paper in back. Have had to use it more than ounce. For number one though a empty coke bottle usually works.
  9. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

empty big gulp cup works great. it has to be big enough so you don't have to pinch it off in the middle to empty the container. oww. just make sure noone is drinking mountain dew
  10. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

When conditions call for it, I can blend into the surroundings wherever I am.