What Do You Do With Your Hard Bagger

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by gravedigger5, Mar 30, 2004.

1. gravedigger5

gravedigger5 LawnSite Senior Member

I recently purchased an Accelerator bagger and can't figure out what to do with it between yards when hauling it around on the trailer. What do you guys (and gals) do with your baggers to keep them from getting damaged from bouncing around the trailer or back of your truck? I thought about mounting it up on the trailer fender where it would be easily accessible but out of harms way. Marc

2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

Are you talking about like a grass gobler?

3. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

yes tideman but the accelerator is lighter than a grass gobbler, when full. I know i have a grass gobbler, great bagger but it weighs a ton. I just keep mine on my trailor and it never really moves its enclosed by other equipment. i guess making a mount on the fender would work well

4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I always throw my grass gobler in the back of the truck when and if I ever used it, which was hardly. The thing was too dang heavy when it was full

5. gravedigger5

gravedigger5 LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, it is like the grass gobbler, and I wasn't even considering the weight factor. I think the fender mount on the curb side of the trailer will be ideal even when full. Just want some other opinions or ideas that worked for other people, Marc