what do you do

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by abclawncare, May 8, 2008.

1. abclawncare

abclawncare LawnSite Member

was out earlier this morning about 9 am cutting a lawn and there is a car on the street, the grass is alittle wetter than usual due to rain yesterday, I'm headed down this area where the car is and doing my best not to get grass on it but inevitably i did a little, Murphy's law i guess white car green grass of course its going to get on the car any way i had started the lawn about ten min before this incident so the guy who owned the car had time to move it if he was concerned i thought anyway, but after i got grass on it i went to the back of the lawn and started that and the guy came over from across the street and is all upset. so his friend comes over(the guy who owns the house) and says to me that i should give the guy some money to go wash his car, he told me that it was bull that i got grass on the car. now i did do my best to not get grass on the guys car and i don`t have a chute blocker which I have been and now seriously considering buying but what am i supposed to do go to every bodies house around and ask if the car belongs to them?:confused: what do you guys think am i an idiot for getting grass on this guys car

2. lawnprosteveo

lawnprosteveo LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

Ive done it...try not to..but Ive been there. Give the guy a couple of bucks to go to the car wash. THats all hed get though.