What Do You Guys Think About This Company?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RN Lawncare, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Kutz Lawns

Kutz Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Friggen save the world leftists, how sad!

2. John P.

John P. LawnSite Senior Member

Not for me .......

3. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats funny... they could just use a push reel mower or an elecrtic push...

4. tallrick

tallrick LawnSite Senior Member

5. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thats funny

6. blakerugg

blakerugg LawnSite Senior Member

at least have one of those rotary wheel mowers o whatever theyre called

7. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I called the number, its sounded like some damn kid. I left a message, see if they call back, imma ask what the average price is lmao

8. afg

afg LawnSite Member
    from TN

Finally someone with a good point of view. There are actually people out there who would love to have these people doing their work for them, and no not just pot smoking hippies. These are people that are trying a little bit of a difference in the way we, as a country go about our daily routines. There are always going to be large landscape contractors and by no means is this guy saying it's wrong. He seems very intelligent and is going about things differently than the majority of the people on this site, that doesn't make him wrong.

9. afg

afg LawnSite Member
    from TN

Rotary wheel mowers o whatever theyre called........ People like you and a lot of the others on the site are what give landscape professionals a bad rap. It's called a reel mower, common place on golf courses, sports fields, and other high maintenance turf situations. Do us all a favor, maybe you could go find a speak and spell from back in the 80's and learn proper grammar. But, I guess you will not ever need that because you can probably stripe grass well, huh?

10. 1993lx172

1993lx172 LawnSite Bronze Member

No it's people like that which give us a bad rap. The reason so many people are dismissing this clown is because he is promoting an unprofessional image and a poor quality product. Even with my equipment I can do more in one hour than these guys could do in one whole day and leave a product that is equal to what everyone else on here can produce. Their target market is extremely small and I'm sure they have no idea of how to properly price a job. Don't get me wrong we all need to start becoming more environmentally responsible, but there is a clear line between foolish and RESPONSIBLE.