What do you guys think of this flyer?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by syzer, Mar 17, 2006.

1. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

I would appreciate some constructive criticism!

2. one man gang

one man gang LawnSite Fanatic
    from N. In.

Very nice. A little busy maybe?
  3. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

Need some more color! Also free estimates and the now installing ponds thing should be level not on an angle IMO. Looks real good otherwise!
  4. syzer

Thanks guys! I was thinking it was a bit busy, but I am not sure what I would want to take out.

SR I agree on both your points =) Thanks!
  5. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I like it,It is a little busy but it looks good.I might try to mix in a little more color though.
  6. fairways

fairways LawnSite Member

You have way too much info on this, the purpose of a flyer is to have an eye catcher on it, try to make that catcher something that they will call you about, ie price, coupons, specials
  7. syzer

Well, after checking they are going to be black and white because it costs .08 opposed to the .89 for color =). I really don't want to spend 890$ on 1k flyers and 80.00 sounds much better to me. Most of them will end up in the trash anyway.

So it shall remain black and white =P.
  8. syzer

Yeah I want to make it much more simple but I have a heck of a time doing it for some reason! Have some pointers? Maybe an example?
  9. Freddy_Kruger

Freddy_Kruger LawnSite Bronze Member

You know you can print them out yourself IN FULL COLOUR on your own printer. I do, thousands and thousands...

I have several printers and design them myself. I can do full color (though I try to minimize how much ink I use on a page) two sides for far less than a professional printer can do with black only at least for shorter runs.

I've made my own door hangers, half page and full page.

Just buy ink by the 4-8 oz bottle, cyan magenta, yellow, black. I use cannon printers (ink is cheaper I think). I buy from Island injet.

Edit: your flyer is ugly. More like a brochure than a flyer.

Edit2: "please do not hesitate to phone our office!!!" but then where is your phone number. Never title a flyer with the name of your company, use a .....just go here and read up. Very good hints.http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/kuraoka/flyer.htm
  10. syzer

Yeah, but I like nice sharp laser prints, and I dont feel like killing my poor little printer =)