What do you guys think of this...

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by nobagger, Jan 17, 2007.

1. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Its just a simple post card we are going to do in a couple of months and run this in a local paper.

business post cards.jpg

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Looks good.
    I've mentioned this before and I'll mention it again.
    Make sure you send yourself one before you send them out to anyone else.
    Like a trial run, to make sure that the barcodes and postage is able to be clearly seen.

3. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

how do you go about sending yourself one? And why do the bar codes and postage need to be seen clearly? And this is a paper insert right? If so usually the paper prints them and 2 sided is the same price as 1. I am doind a insert in a large paper but to selected zips and they are printing and inserting them for $38/1000 ppl.

4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

oops!!! my mistake.
    sorry about that, i read that real quick and saw "postcard".. didn't see it was to be inserted in the newspaper. :eek:

5. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

We are doing both, a post card mailing and the design is also going to be in a local news paper.

6. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

Okay, I'm just a cheap Canadian but my first thought was 20% off is too much he must really be jacking the price up first.
    Looks good otherwise.

7. BobcatBoy06

BobcatBoy06 LawnSite Member

Are you going to send those out in bulk, If so how did you go about targeting the houses you want to send it to, what are you going to pay for bulk mailing?

8. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

No email address to contact you?

9. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Way too much italic font in my opinion. Change it up to offset the eyes and keep attention.

10. Vikings

Vikings LawnSite Bronze Member
    from canada

or website to direct them to for further information, continuing the professional image.