What do you guys think?? Please leave input !!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Clapper&Company, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

What do you guys think?? Please leave input good and bad..

Attached Files:

2. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

lose the steiner from under the mower its wasted on someone that doesn't know what it is

3. garydale

garydale LawnSite Senior Member

Shouldn't the "a" be "and" in the first opening line?

4. coolbreeze

coolbreeze LawnSite Member

your 'We are now accepting a renewing' text isn't correct. is it supposed to be 'accepting and renewing'? otherwise, it looks good.

5. salandscape

salandscape LawnSite Member

In the first line do you mean accepting AND renewing clients? I would leave it at accepting new clients only, renewing them should be a given. Also in the area talking about the mild winter you have landscaping incorrectly spelled, and the comma after completing isn't needed. Also drop the s on spring in the header. Hope you are getting co-op money from Steiner to put their name in the ad, if not take it out it doesn't add to your business pitch. .

6. coolbreeze

coolbreeze LawnSite Member

i saw the Springs thing, but thought it was a play on words. after another reading, Fertilization is incorrect. Distributor is incorrect. if you keep the Steiner thing, don't is incorrect.

7. Allure

Allure LawnSite Senior Member

is there more than one spring? 'it's time to think spring' not 'springs'

also, i would change 'irrigations' to 'irrigation'

also, the 'and' thing mentioned above

i would use less fonts. it tends to be more comfortable to read when you have fewer fonts. Ultimately it is a personal preference though.

8. Allure

Allure LawnSite Senior Member

wow i missed those other ones. bottom line spell check & grammar check with whatever program you used to design it.

9. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

LOTS of spelling mistakes. Look at his signature line. He cant even spell landscaping? Not trying to slam you but attention to detail! I hope you pay attention when you do your "lansaping" and before you send out your flyers.

10. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Wow, good looking out for me. I missed the spelling errors. The proof was sent to me today, and I posted when I got it. I can’t believe that they had that many spelling errors.

Ill post a new proof soon..

Thanks