What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Wesley's Lawn, Feb 17, 2003.

1. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn LawnSite Member

Just wondering what you guys think about my new potential business card.

four seasons1.jpg

2. Heller Landscaping

Heller Landscaping LawnSite Member

It looks ok, but try changing the font and try making your words alittle bigger;than post it. I like the design and layout.:)
    I know it can be frustrating:angry:

3. Wesley's Lawn

How about this.

four seasons1.jpg

4. Heller Landscaping

Heller Landscaping LawnSite Member

Looks great:) Maybe just increase the phone number size a little bit.

5. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Constructive criticism: I like the idea of the 4 seasons, I just dont like how they were presented in the small circles. Looks like a solar system model.....

6. Wesley's Lawn

None taken ken, i was just thinking it would be better then havin them in a box like alot of things are something different but what would you do?

7. Wesley's Lawn

Oh yea i forgot to add the solar system does have to do with the seasons, the rotation of the planets and tilt of the earths axis changes our seasons lol

8. gogetter

gogetter Banned

I'm also not crazy about the symbols. Not sure what it is, just doesn't do it for me.

I'd maybe go for a little bit fancier font. Not too fancy where it's hard to read (like script), but something a little less 'dry'. Ya know?

Also, I wouldn't list the specific services on there unless they are the only services you offer. But if you do leave them on there, at least include "and much more" or something along those lines.

9. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

What if you had you business name in bigger letters centered on the card, then underneath that a series of 4 Oak trees running the length of the card. One with nice green leaves, one with the leaves falling, one with the branches covered in snow, and one with just the tips green with some bulbs sprouting up underneath??? Just an idea....

10. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I would move your list of services up a little and put the "free estimates" on a line by itself.

You could also surround the top half of the card and put your name in the middle and drop the complete list of services.

Here is my first and last business cards. I think that the second one looks much better.

business card start to finish.jpg