What do you think about a STANDER ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by island_rob, Jun 4, 2006.

1. island_rob

island_rob LawnSite Member

Can you guys help me . I am trying to get into mowing more part/full-time and I want either a 36 WB hydro belt for 3000. then they said for 2000. upgrade to a hydro stander 36. What the hell should I do. Will I kick myself for not going for it.?::hammerhead:

2. island_rob

island_rob LawnSite Member

I meant belt wb to a stander hydro

3. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

You will like the stander but that apparently is a used one and it apparently doesn't have rapid height adj. for that amount. If you need to change height a lot you need to look at the new Sentar Sport 36" Wright. We got ours a few months ago and like it a lot but it looks like technical support for these units is not nearly as good as Scag. We used 36" Scag and Snapper WB hydro before going to this unit. The sentar sport has a seat and you can stand or sit.

4. jameson

jameson LawnSite Fanatic
    from PNW

Exactly what concerns are you having re tech support with your machine? Has Wright 'dropped the ball'?

I am looking at the 48" Stander RH, so any elaboration would be helpful.

5. Precision

Precision LawnSite Silver Member

If I was looking to get either a wb or a stander of the same cut dimension, I would spend the extra for a stander. You will out produce the WB by a mile on most lawns.