What do you think about my logo?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by H&HLawnCare, Jan 21, 2013.

1. H&HLawnCare

H&HLawnCare LawnSite Member

What do you think about my logo? This was not professionally made. I made it myself on powerpoint without a lot of experience with powerpoint. Is there anything I should add to it? If so, Where should I add it. FYI the lawn care name is Lawn Rangers Lawn Care. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Its pretty horrible man, there is no depth, just a badge stacked on top of some grass.

3. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

4. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

Honest answer: It looks like a logo that someone with no experience tried to make in a program that is not meant for designing anything other than presentations. Because there is no real tie-in with the words, I read it that your business might be called Lawn Lawn Rangers Care.

Is this a new company and, if so, have you verified that you can safely use that name?

5. New2TheGreenIndustry

New2TheGreenIndustry LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

Pay someone. We're talking about branding a company here.

6. Dzugan's Lawn Service

Dzugan's Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Thats some very nice stuff from plan-it graphics, @xclusive what did you have done by them? Anybody else dealt with them?

7. skorum03

skorum03 LawnSite Senior Member

You're kinda getting ripped by everyone here, and unfortunately I agree with them, but yeah try to find something inexpensive online, a logo and well put together website can go a long way. There are even some free logo generators online that aren't that bad, but most of them do kinda suck. Something to think about though if you want to do it for free. Best of luck.

YardBros Outdoors
    www.yardbros.com

8. nightshutter

nightshutter LawnSite Senior Member
    from UT

I'm all for doing it yourself. I did mine my self with photoshop. I would either pay someone to do it for you or spend more time. Play around with styles of lettering and get a better quality grass image. Find a few quality images and collaborate them into one.

9. Rick Grantham

Rick Grantham LawnSite Member

H&H -
    Its not bad for Powerpoint. But its not good enough for your business. The link that xclusive gave you looks pretty good. $50 = done.

Good luck-
    Rick

10. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Thats no bueno man, Your putting your name it, spend the money and do it right.