What do you think about this logo?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by blewis3412, Feb 12, 2007.

1. blewis3412

blewis3412 LawnSite Member

I am starting a new lawn care business after takin a few years off. What do you think about this logo on the left?

logo 5.jpg

2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

it isn't there

3. blewis3412

Here it is hopefully

logo 7.gif

logo 7.gif

4. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

pretty good

5. blewis3412

thanks for the input

6. lawn guy1350

lawn guy1350 LawnSite Member

not bad! kinda like it!

7. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

I'm on the fence with this one. I think it is better than a lot that we've seen in here but it needs something. Needs some wording underneath. Do you have a tag line or Landscaping/Lawn care that you could put down there? I think one minor fix and you'll have something good.

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I agree that it SHOULD have some sort of title. No one will know what you do besides you. Landscaping? Lawn Maintenance? Lawn Care? All of the above? It has been said by many marketing experts. What you do should always e mentioned in the title. I know,...with a name like yours, it seems like it would be self explanatory, and it nearly is...but that is only nearly. I would certainly put a title to it. You did such a nice job on the logo,...don't cheat yourself.

9. CoreyD

CoreyD LawnSite Member

what did program you use to make that logo?

10. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

I agree with the others you need a slogan like "lawn and landscape". about the logo make the oval bigger so the text fits in it. Looks great