what do you think about this?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by 1MajorTom, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

got any small old pieces of equipment? get it insured for replacment cost and let them have a field day. I can smell the new equipment coming already

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I don't think that the individual units would be marked...just a sign at the front, so you would know who all is in there, but wouldn't know where everything is. The only ones that would know would be the other tenants. This may be a relatively economic way of doing this (depending on cost) compared to renting a commercial garage area. Of course, you probably don't have power to run anything, and they probably will not allow any servicing or anything to go on there.

3. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I am picturing a chain link fence with a security code, a lighted property, a locked unit, a bunch of cameras, and a security system. How many people store their equipment on a enclosed trailer in front of their house? That is a crowbar away from being open by anyone.I wouldnt really count on getting anything stolen.

4. A and N

A and N LawnSite Member

Just rent it and them Bio-Hazardous Waste Removal Corp. as the buisness name, I think people will leave it alone then.

5. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

:laugh:

The following companies do business with us!
    Corpse Handling Solutions
    HyperChemical Radiologies
    Rabies Identification Corporation
    Venereal Bacteria Laboratory
    Bubonic Plague Storage

etc, etc...