1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What do you think about...?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by PRECISION LC, Feb 11, 2002.

PRECISION LC LawnSite Member

What do you think about when you mow, family, busines, girls/guys, curent events?
    Just Wondering.
  2. _GUNNER_8

_GUNNER_8 LawnSite Member
    from TN

Anything and everything , man can do some real deep thinking on mower .When running trimmer thats when i do my best thinking.
  3. Lawn Dog2001

Lawn Dog2001 LawnSite Bronze Member

I seem to always get a song stuck in my head. The problem is sometimes its the wrong song. One morning my kids were up watching tv before I left for work. I had Dora the Explorer's(Cartoon on Nickelodeon) theme song running through my head all day long.:mad:
  4. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Usually get a song stuck in head, and also just enjoy doing what I do best :D , or do this: get a cig. liter socket, and hard wire it to the battery on the mower, if it's a ride on, and get at wal mart a "cd player/water bottle " fanny pack thing, about $15 back by the bikes. Cushioned deep, you can have a water bottle in there (comes with a bottle too) and a cd player and a couple cds. get a good 40 second anti skip player with a cig. liter plug, put it all around your waist and mow away. Could use batteries too, but have plenty of them. I think regular alky's last about 3-4 hrs on mine, but it may be less with anti skip on and cranked up. I use rechargable batteries. Have plenty of spares ;) ........ Or could use a tape player / radio. I heard of a person on another board who took regular headphones and some earmuffs ( the hollow kind with foam in the space, for shooting, etc.) and put the speakers in there and some foam between the speakers and your ears. He said it works good on mower cause it keeps out sound and keeps in the tunes... I have yet to do this but i plan on it sometime.
    Also think about girls ;) :D :rolleyes: :cool: or what a jerk my brother has been lately :p j/k...
  5. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

i think abuot what im gonna do with the money, or dream about me doing it on a big dixie chopper etc etc
  6. heygrassman

heygrassman LawnSite Senior Member

Heloise Hint #4564 Humm twinkle twinkle little star to remove those annoying songs stuck in your head.
  7. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

hmmm precision . it wouldnt do to say.mabe later tonite when the lights go out, but then i wont be talkin to u guys . no way:)
    guess im just a dirty ole man. later now
  8. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

Most of the time I'm saying to myself...

When is this day going to be over?

Okay 1 down 6 to go.. you can make it!

Man I need to hire a helper..

I really hate cutting this lawn.. I would love to let it go.. but I really need the money.. Do I need the money that bad? Yes.. No.. Yes.. No...

WTF? Another lawn company.. right across the street. Didn't the home owner see me working over here for the last three years?

Okay.. 6 down 1 to go.. should I wait 'til tomorrow to cut him? Yes.. No... Yes.. No...

Other than that I think about my wife & kids ;)
  9. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

i crank up the elvex radio ear muffs and let my mind wander:D