What Do You Think Of A Renegade

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Zjvdwerf12, May 7, 2012.

1. Zjvdwerf12

Zjvdwerf12 LawnSite Member

Hey all, I am trying to design a new logo for my company, Renegade Lawn Care, and was wondering what kind of images came to you mind when you think of a renegade? Just a little backround, I am a young high school student, pretty daring and outgoing, and am looking for something that suits me. Because of the area I live in, I end up mowing a lot of steep hillsides and ditches that larger companies wont take on. What kind of imagery should i use on my logo?

2. herler

herler LawnSite Fanatic

The images a renegade brings to mind are something I'd like to see in a movie but not so much in my yard.
    That's just me, but I'd imagine most folks wouldn't want some treacherous outlaw working for them...

By definition a renegade...
    ren·e·gade/ˈreniˌgād/ Noun:
    1. A person who deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles.
    2. One who rejects a religion, cause, allegiance, or group for another; a deserter.
    3. An outlaw; a rebel. adj. Of, relating to, or resembling a renegade; traitorous.
    Adjective: Having treacherously changed allegiance.
    Synonyms: noun. turncoat - apostate - recreant - traitor

Last edited: May 7, 2012
  3. calvinslawnservices

calvinslawnservices LawnSite Senior Member

I would rethink the name renegade, it doesn't sound like the name of a company you would want servicing your property.