1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

what do you think of kawasaki equipment

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by CuttersEdgeks, Aug 5, 2007.

1. CuttersEdgeks

CuttersEdgeks LawnSite Member

I have a kawasaki trimmer and I am looking at some of there other equip. I like the trimmer but would like feedback on some that has some hours on it to see if they are holding up compared to others
  2. Rhinox29

Rhinox29 LawnSite Member

I switched all my echo equipment over too Kawasaki equipment. I have 2 trimmers / edger / backpack blower / and just purchased a hand-held blower for smaller jobs. I have been using them heavily for 7 months now and love them. I have had no problems as of yet. The only thing I use as my primary that is not Kaw. is my hedge trimmer (Tanaka) as soon as that blows I will purchase a Kaw. Trimmer
  3. IHusky

IHusky LawnSite Senior Member

Bought 2 kaw trimmers. By far the lighest and most powerful. Also bought the Kaw blower (the biggest they make), very powerful, no problems so far. The only complaint I have so far are the trimmer heads and no one makes anything that will fit it. I am thinking about picking up a kaw edger.