What do you think of my flyer???

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by 2006Silverado, Jul 14, 2007.

1. 2006Silverado

2006Silverado LawnSite Member
    from GA

2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Too wordy, I didn't even read it. I saw all the words and didn't feel like reading it.

3. 2006Silverado

from GA

Yeah that's what I was kinda thinking...I need to cut out a lot of the wording. Would you recommend listing services on the flyer?

4. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

It doesn't hurt to bullet point some of the services that you offer. Sometimes I will list some and other itmes I will not. It depends on the type of ad and what media. But on a flyer, sure, list some services.

5. Rob.C

Rob.C LawnSite Member

I like it, I also offer discounts to veterans, and senior citizens. I like to see someone helping out our heroes.
    :usflag: but it is a little wordy, u need something to catch the customers attention.

6. Vikings

Vikings LawnSite Bronze Member
    from canada

7. 2006Silverado

from GA

My wife and I both just started businesse, me the lawncare, her a cleaning business, and we are both going to donate some of our profits to various military and veteran causes. They all need all the help they can get, cause the gov't sure as hell isn't doing it.

8. 2006Silverado

from GA

9. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

I agree it is too wordy. By the way you might want to research your company name. It is not uncommon. I have legal ownership of the name "Patriot Property Sevices LLC" in the state of Florida. Just a piece of advice to a new business owner.:usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

ericg likes this.
  10. greg1

greg1 LawnSite Member

Get rid of the word (profits). Your profit is there loss and nobody likes to lose.