What do you think of my flyer?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by alpine692003, Dec 9, 2003.

1. alpine692003

alpine692003 LawnSite Bronze Member

This will be the flyer I am handing out to people's houses!

Tell me what you guys think!

I think it's pretty okay, but I would like more suggestions!

I'm missing #'s because i'm waiting to get #'s..

Attached Files:

2. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

why go so low budget? you only get one chance to make a great first impression.

3. lawnGUYnMD

lawnGUYnMD LawnSite Member

Its not a bad draft I think its good might want to think about re-wording somethings like Leaf Raking I would use something like Fall cleanup and or spring prep somthing like that thats just me but it looks good for a starter draft but like Mac said you only get 1 chance to make a 1st impression

4. alpine692003

So? What can I do to improve my flyer then?

I thought it was pretty good :p

5. lawnGUYnMD

lawnGUYnMD LawnSite Member

Instead of using clipart get some real pics and dont use the word basic you gonna get people to tlak that your small time and non professional.

6. alpine692003

Hmmm.. Maybe I should get it designed by someone? I didn't print it out yet..

7. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I would go with different logos to start with- The one at the top screams : "I'm a teenager looking for cash and will work extremely fast and not very good to get it" The two at the bottom just don't fit in, your flyer doesn't have to use affirmative action. Get a simple logo that you want people to recognize when they see your truck- It's all about name recognition. Keep it simple yet professional & only include one phone #.

8. Collegiate

Collegiate LawnSite Member

alpine.. go to gophergraphics.com and send them a request through there forum. send what you have and ask them to help you make it look professional. they will really help you out.

benjamin jones
    collegiate landscaping

9. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Thanks for the referral Collegiate :)

10. alpine692003

Damn, you guys are good. I would like to get some work done, you guys ship to canada? :p