What do you think of my Xmas Cards

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowerman90, Nov 28, 2004.

1. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

Every year I enjoy making my own Xmas cards for my customers in Photoshop. I find the appropriate clipart on the internet and then place one of my logo hats into the picture using Photoshop. I get many compliments from customers. Pictures are as follows, first pic -front of card, 2nd pic - back of card, 3rd pic -inside of card. What do you think?

Capture.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Capture3.jpg

2. stevesmowing

stevesmowing LawnSite Senior Member

I would get ride of on the back too cheap to buy hallmark and also chance merry Christmas to happy holidays.

3. mowerman90

I kinda feel like a Bobby G when it comes to the front. If they don't like to see Merry Christmas, then they can throw it away.

4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

they look nice. :)

5. ICE

ICE LawnSite Member

Very nice Ed.

6. jaybird

jaybird LawnSite Senior Member

i liked them, but eds. not to cheap ed. likes to make them. again very nice change the to cheap part.

7. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I like them. I laughed at the back, and im sure many others will too. And if you put on the back that you like to make them, they will just think its because your too cheap, so might as well keep it.

8. mowerman90

I guess what I should really put on the back is the fact that making these cards actually costs more than buying some already made.

9. JCW-G

JCW-G LawnSite Member

Ed,
    Just be sure not to give christmas cards to people that don't celebrate christmas. Other wise very nice I particularly like the 3'rd card.

You cannot dream yourself into a character;
    you must hammer and forge yourself one.
    James A. Froude

10. mowerman90

Why??? I'm sorry but I'm tired of being "politically correct" about everything all the time. I'm Christan and I celibrate Christmas so I send out "Christmas Cards". If I have some Jewish or Muslim or Hindu cutomers that this offends let them tell me about it or fire me. I could care less either way. For years I sent cards that simply said "Happy Holidays" or something similar because it was "the correct thing for a business to do". Well, I'm past that stage.