1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What do you think of my yahoo site?

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by Go-Green Lawn Care, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Go-Green Lawn Care

Go-Green Lawn Care LawnSite Member

2. Gardens55

Gardens55 LawnSite Member

I was expecting it to look a bit cheap (what with it being free and all) but it's actually nicely done. :)
  3. Smallaxe

Smallaxe LawnSite Fanatic

The bit about Phosphorus on your home page is misleading. P doesn't leach through soil or runoff the soil unless you were referring to actual granules washing into the lake. Of course soil erosion itself will take with it whatever P is in there.

Besides, it has already been determined that 80% of P in the lakes comes from organic matter. You put CGM on a hillside over looking a lake vs. a liquid synthetic fertilizer and the rains come, you are looking at a lot more OM going into the lake with the meals.
    In this scenario synthetic is a better choice.

Use N as an example of leaching and add in evaporating.
  4. DeepGreenLawn

DeepGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

Looks better than mine.
  5. treegal1

treegal1 LawnSite Gold Member

cool the only words of wisdom i can give " every day in every way I am getting better and better" its a motivational saying we use a lot, hope it helps you out the next time its going ruff
  6. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Be careful, that limb you just stepped out on is mighty small and will break. :)
  7. jbird7

jbird7 LawnSite Member

Nice but you should switch it over to your own domain like gogreenjax.com you can buy them for less than 10 bucks.
  8. Go-Green Lawn Care

Go-Green Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Thanks for all the feed back. I do intend to upgrade the domain name. Like you said it's only 10 bucks for the year.
  9. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

10. vlasich3090

vlasich3090 LawnSite Member

Site looks pretty clean, nicely done!