1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What do you think of this business card?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Carolina Cutter, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Just made this up on Office Depot's site...

Whatcha think about this one?

2. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Its not bad, simple, could use a different font. Too plain for me, but it could work

Try vistaprint.com they are good I have ordered a few cards from them
  3. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

I would say some font a little fancier on the company name, other than that it looks good
  4. droptine

droptine LawnSite Member
    from troy Mi

you forgot insured
    jk no it looks good

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I agree. The font for your business name could stand out a little more. Nothing crazy, just a little.
  6. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

dont go Crazy on a business card. IT'S NOT advertisement, it a place to have your name and number. and tell what you do.

Just pick anything, your's is Perfect.
  7. jhastrello

jhastrello LawnSite Member

It looks good, but you need to make your phone number MUCH BIGGER. That is what needs to stand out - more than anything else.

Most people make this very simple mistake. Your business card is what is being used to contact you, so make it easy. Move it up to the top portion, and make it stand out.

I'd consider putting the web site address on the bottom of the card, and put your phone in larger font in the middle where the web site address is.
  8. Coastal Lawn Maintenance

Coastal Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

i don't think your phone number needs to be any bigger as said before this is to give to be who need your number, this is not just for advertising. i like the card a lot i would keep it that way
  9. Proc's Lawncare

Proc's Lawncare LawnSite Member

Looks good! I would take the " " off around JT just have it say JT Prevatte.
  10. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

i agree...