what do you think of this ctl?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by P.Services, Dec 11, 2007.

1. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

2. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

Seems good to me. looks in great shape

3. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

That's a pretty good deal. Those machines are 50K-55K new, and you can probably get them down some too. The tracks look about right for the hours, as long as there isn't any major cuts or chunks missing. Find out if there is any warranty left. The worst thing for you is the location... Florida is a good roadie if you're in Michigan.

4. Fieldman12

Fieldman12 LawnSite Bronze Member

The machine looks like it is in real good shape from what I can see. I think the tracks are worn pretty good for the hours though. Im betting it has been on a hard surface a good bit at some point. I would make sure the tie down hooks on each side of the machine are intact and not bent at the back of the machine. Only weak link I have seen on the Deere 300 series.

5. P.Services

no chunks missing in the tracks, they wont budge a dime on the price for me, they want $1200.00 to deliver it. no warranty left.

6. P.Services

i agree they are worn down kinda far

7. Canon Landscaping

Canon Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Deere's hand controls suck and if it has been used on concrete or pavement a lot the cab probably rattles bad. Now with that said it looks like a good deal if the hand controls don't bother you. Deere makes a good machine and the ct332 is a beast.

8. P.Services

i dont mind the hand controls at all, i cant stand bobcat foot controls though. i do wish they are pilots but oh well.

9. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

add $2200 for a new set of tracks and it looks like a good machine

10. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

To each his own... I think think the Deere hand controls have a very nice feel to them. I can run mine all day and not be fatigued. Any foot controls to me suck, but I know some guys wouldn't have it any other way.