What do you think of this name?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by mrusk, Oct 22, 2003.

1. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

I been beating myself up to think of a name for my company i am starting that won't limit myself and sounds ultra proffesional because i have some crazy idea of running 20 crews one day.

Everyone always refers to the lawn and landscape world as The Green Industry. So i been thinking 'Green Industries' Would be a awesome name. I'd have Lawn Matience and Landscape Construction in the logo.

What do you guys think of the name?

matt

2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I like the name but I really don't care for the "Lawn Maintenance and Landscape Construction" part.....too lengthy. Orginally mine was "Progressive Turf Management & Landscape", but changed it to "Lawn & Landscape" Do some searching on here and you are bound to come up with a winner.

Good luck
    MATT

3. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

I like that idea, though I like how I use Property Services. That way it sounds like I do more then jus Bob's Lawn Serivce or Smiths Landscape. This way people think that I do it all which I basically do. Mrusk where abouts in North Jersey are you, im in Morris County, Butler.

4. mrusk

The name would be Green Indutries LLC

In my logo i would have Lawn Maintence and Landscape Construction so there would be no confusion on what type of business i am. It would be across the bottom of my logo something like that.

matt

5. NNJLandman

That would work. Sounds good, good luck, so where in North Jersey are you?>

6. lost mountain

lost mountain LawnSite Member

7. mrusk

Ahhhh I am going to be LCC. Hmm guess that name is no goo. Back to the drawing boards. lol

matt

8. mrusk

NNJ- I live up in susex county by high point.

matt

9. lost mountain

lost mountain LawnSite Member

Sorry Matt! :rolleyes:

10. NNJLandman

Ever come down to West Milford. I work at a garden center there. We sell hardscape, everything.