What do you think?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by StBalor, May 15, 2006.

1. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

Logo and Buisiness card i made. Buisiness card will be on white paper and logo i am gonna have signs made up for my trailer. Signs will be green with the orange writing.
    Or do you think i should leave it white? or maybe buisiness cards green?
    gonna have shirts and hats made in green with orange text.

svls-logo1.jpg

svls-buiscard.jpg

2. Coreyb

Coreyb LawnSite Member

looks good. consider using some contrasting colors to make it stand out better

3. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

nice, its simple and effective I like it. however the drop shadow will be troublesome for printing. Also as my insurance guy told me there is no such thing as "fully insured" and doesn't recommend advertising with that phrase instead just "Insured". Just a little heads up.

4. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

you were right about the drop shadow. I went to get an estimate on 2 metal signs, 24" x 14.5" and just for the drop shadow it was 50.00 more per sign. I have looked at it with the drop shadow and without. I like the shadow and for such a small investment i will keep it.
    After the sign guy showing me what it would look like on a green background, i decided to go with white.
    gonna have a few shirts made up next week, they will be green with the orange lettering. Should look good.