What do you think?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LTDLawnCare, Mar 5, 2007.

1. LTDLawnCare

LTDLawnCare LawnSite Member

Hello, I am going to be purchasing a few different pieces of equipment off a landscaper that is going out of business. I will be getting a 48" scag hydro which is in pretty good condition, a 48" husqvarnar belt drive, and a 12 hp little wonder blower. With all of the equipment i will be getting 6 accounts from him. Three of the accounts are some of the best properties in my town ( two commercial one res. ). The other three are good paying jobs with an average of 50 per cut. He wants $5000.00 for all of it.

2. LTDLawnCare

I guess I should have also said that I have been in business for 2 yrs, have a scag 52". I have enough work that i could have all the mowers working, but am looking to expand rapidly this year. Sorry about the double post.
    Ryan

3. Shades of Green LService

Shades of Green LService LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you know how many hours are on the machines? Were they taken care of?Seems a little high in my opinion.

4. Duncan90si

Duncan90si LawnSite Member

I think it all depends on how good the accounts are. Are they just lawn mowing or are they complete maintenance like mulching, leaves, hedges etc.

5. LTDLawnCare

the account are full maintenance accounts. They will require mulching, mowing, fert, shrub trimming, edging, and anything else i can think of.
    Thanks
    Ryan

6. Duncan90si

Duncan90si LawnSite Member

Might be a tad high unless the equipment is in great condition. It may also be a fair deal. Your area and prices may be be different from mine.