1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What do you think?

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by EliteImpressions, Jan 30, 2008.

1. EliteImpressions

EliteImpressions LawnSite Member
    from Jersey

I used a template I found online and used dreamweaver to edit it to what I needed. After about 2 hours of trying to figure out how to use dreamweaver, its been a breeze. If people are new to making a site, this is the easiest full function program I have used.

Its about 50% done but any tips would be appreciated.
  2. EarthGuard

EarthGuard LawnSite Member

aside from a few grammar, sentence structure, and spelling errors, it looks pretty good. Great start and i think i will check it out for my own website.
  3. No Rush

No Rush LawnSite Member

You are off to a great start; It would be nice to see some of your work (pictures) and keep adding content.
  4. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Good start. The pic doesn't load. The "Contact Us" text needs to be fixed so it is all on one line.....the way it is now, when you mouse-over it, it makes it like it should be but and moves everything up. I saw 2 words that needed a space between them. It has very good potential.
  5. EliteImpressions

EliteImpressions LawnSite Member
    from Jersey

Thanks for the tips guys. Im adding a little more every day. Hopefully Ill be done early next week.