What do you think?...

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Lawnut101, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

Of my logo? I know it needs a few adjustments, but we are still working on it. Let's hear you opinions.

Logo2Jpeg.jpg

2. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

lawn maintenance isn't necessary if your name is "Brant's Lawn Care" its kind of redundant. I'm not crazy about it, but it does look okay. Its a little too busy for me. JMO

3. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

i agree with Raven.i will look again after u make changes!

4. Lawnut101

Yeah, I was thinking that too. I think I like it a little bit busy like that, because it will look a little nicer on my white truck. I was thinking about making the hill under the "Lawn Maintenance" Green. Would it look ok if I took "Snow Removal" and "Lawn Maintenance" out?

5. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

yeah,because that isn't part of your name.You can put it on things as services you offer,but i don't think it should be part of your logo.my.2

6. Lawnut101

Alright, my dad and I will fool around with it tonight. He's artistic and I'm not. He did a pretty good job designing it himself.

7. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

yea i tried using Photoshop to make something for you... I couldnt even figure out how to make a circle on there :laugh: keep us posted with the updates! good luck.

8. Lawnut101

Yeah, thanks. I tried fooling around with it too and I just gave up. lol. Thanks for the help.

9. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

I think it might be helpful to put your phone number someplace?

lol it's good otherwise, I like it.

10. paul vroom

paul vroom LawnSite Senior Member

It was a little busy. I liked the two designs though. How about combining the two and organizing the text. How about something on this idea. It is easy to read and to the point.....

attachment.jpg