1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

What do you think?

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by stoneager, Jan 25, 2012.

1. stoneager

stoneager LawnSite Member

Hi, I am a new member to this site and I just wanted to see if anyone had any advice on a new service I am wanting to add to my company this spring. I currently own a Landscape construction business and I was thinking of adding pressure washing and patio repair/maintenance. What would be the best pressure washer to use for cleaning brick pavers and stone? What is the appropriate psi to use? Should I supply my own water or use the homeowners? Thanks.
  2. JCinNJ

JCinNJ LawnSite Member

3. stoneager

stoneager LawnSite Member

Thanks for the link, its very helpful!
  4. Jack Kramer

Jack Kramer LawnSite Member

You should try to make it to Albany, New York for the Pressure Washing Seminar this spring. There is a 2 day Pressure Washing Class followed by a 2 day seminar. The grand prize giveaway is a hydrotek 5gpm hot water skid. The website is www.pwseminar.com.

Bob from PTSTATE will be there as he is one of our generous sponsors.

If you have any questions you can call me.
  5. Houston Tx Roof Cleaning

Houston Tx Roof Cleaning LawnSite Member
    from Katy Tx

For cleaning brick pavers and stone I would recommend a 13 HP Honda commercial grade engine GX390 with a 4 gal/min 4000 psi pump.