What do you use to carry your doorhangers?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by dsmrolla06, Mar 10, 2006.

1. dsmrolla06

dsmrolla06 LawnSite Senior Member

What do you guys use to carry all the doorhangers in when you go to pass them out? I need something my employees can carry when theyre out, preferrably something that would be economical and uniform. Something like what a paper boy uses would be ideal. So what do you use?
  2. All_Clear

All_Clear LawnSite Senior Member

Get a backpack. Or better yet the gym bag type (like a paper boy) You can find them pretty cheap or go all out and get Nike, or have them made up with your logo on the side. The last one seems most professional.

3. mrbray101

mrbray101 LawnSite Senior Member

I can carry about 150 in my hands, then I just go back to the truck if i need more, most the time I do not feel like passing out any more than that.
  4. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I use a bag made by Nike. It's like a purse with a long strap. The strap sits on your right shoulder and crosses over and the bag sits on your left side. It was pretty cheap....around $10. It's not too big and very comfortable.
  5. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

My hands work fine for me. Then just go back to the truck.:)
  6. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I recently purchased a Lesco HPS unit. I am going to use that helping me deliver the flyers. I will use it's large hopper for carrying a lot of my stuff.

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Try a walmart bag these work great.
  8. drsogr

drsogr LawnSite Bronze Member

I have to admit that is a lot better idea than the scooter. I think it will be a good conversation starter as well.
  9. dsmrolla06

dsmrolla06 LawnSite Senior Member

I went today and i used a backpack and my guys used these canvas tote bags that you can just carry. The problem with holding them in your hands is that they are flyers put into plastic bags, so they tend to slide around on you. But the backpack worked alrite, id just carry about 10 at a time and reach around and grab more when i ran out. The over the shoulder bag would work good, or a duffle bag, but i just found these bags around the office.