What do you want?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by chsmith700, Apr 14, 2008.

1. chsmith700

chsmith700 Inactive

Lawnsite'rs,

So I was sitting here thinking "What should we put up for Special for May?". Well I was looking through our products and couldn't really pin-point any certain products that you guys would like.

And I thought why not ask you guys, you guys are in the fields doing the work on your customers yards.

So what do you want on special for May? I will talley up your ideas and create a poll in the next few days

Let em rip guys

2. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

what i need is a hedge trimmer and a bag full of 100's or a rich girl friend. But since my ravishing good looks and charm havent gotten me any of those things ill just keep working

3. chsmith700

chsmith700 Inactive

Well you can have my wife if you'd like. She ain't rich, in fact she doesn't work, so you can have her :)

Thanks for your info...anyone else?

4. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

Fluid Film

5. btnj47

btnj47 LawnSite Senior Member

jungle jim trailermate pro

6. blades for a 66" Hustler, oh yeah send a picture of the wife and we'll se if we can make a deal......................just kidding.

7. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

ya, good deal on mower blades, gators to be specific:)

8. chsmith700

chsmith700 Inactive

I would throw a picture up but she just may break the net if her picture ended up somewhere online :)

As far as blades, you guys must have missed the month and few days of our 10% off with our coupon codes. Would have been a perfect time to get in on a good deal for blades.

Fluid film is a possibility, keep them coming folks!!

9. btnj47

btnj47 LawnSite Senior Member

how about trailer accessories and things

10. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

two for the price of one plus a dollar:clapping: