What do you'll think about this lawn tractor?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by scag2015, Mar 28, 2014.

1. PenningsLandscaping

PenningsLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

If you can get a real trailer within your budget, do it. The harbor freight trailers will need just as much work but will have way less capable axles. You can haul mulch on a harbor freight trailer, even if you could get a yard on there it would snap that axle like a toothpick.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. scag2015

scag2015 LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah good point:)!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. scag2015

Alright back to the mower:), the guy said that him selling it a 1200 would make him break even. Offered 900 and maybe a little higher:) (about $1000) (this offer was be fore he told me about breaking even) I told him I would love to work out a deal, I would still have some things to work out on my side of it and during that few days maybe he will get a offer, or maybe not. I hope it will work out!, not much else on craigslist for a 36 in my price range right now:( anyway thank you! Keep it coming:)
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. scag2015

Bump:)
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

6. scag2015

Lol:)!
    Hey what do you'll think if thus one,
    http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/grd/4384407803.html
    I just shot him a price through email ($900) and he said yes! Did not think he would take it:), told him I have a few things to work out on my side and would you be able to meet me half way??
    Anyway, thank you a looking forward to your replys:)!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Patriot Services

Great price if the hydros aren't on their last legs. I'm highly suspicious anytime I see a hydro anything under 1500. If the guy jumped at your offer over the phone I get red flags. It tells me people that know what crap is have already looked at it and he needs to unload it on somebody inexperienced. Go look at it. Take the most mechanically inclined friend you have.:usflag:

8. scag2015

Ok!, he will deliver it to me if I want it for $100 buck extra, I have a neighbor who is very mechanically skilled (he's retired now but was a certified engine mechanic and knows a bunch if other mechanic stuff:) he has not replayed yet but I lim kind of concerned about the age? Have not found this module and I don't want to get a 20 yr old machine:) but hopefully he will repl soon, and I'll keep you'll posted with more details. Thank you!
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Patriot Services

She looks to be a mid 90's model.:usflag:

10. scag2015

Hhhhmmmm, is it worth it?
    Posted via Mobile Device