What Does It Take?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Mid Rivers, May 1, 2002.

1. Mid Rivers

Mid Rivers LawnSite Member

I put an add in the used section and realized I wanted to change the price. I have emailed the "administrator" twice asking to change the price (since I can not do this) and it hasn't changed and I have not got a reply. Live and learn, probably won't put another add on the web-site!

2. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

how long between the time you email and posted?

3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

If you e-mail me the new price that you would like it to be, I will update it for you.

It's 7:00AM right now. Not sure if we are working today as it is raining hard. If we do, I will be back by 5:00PM, and have it fixed for you.

4. 1MajorTom

Ok, all taken care of now. :)

5. Russo

Russo LawnSite Senior Member

All this voice raising from a complete spammer who posts things for sale and then posts that it's for sale in other forums. Then you keep bringing to the top yourself. Show a little respect. You disrespect the moderators by doing what you do, and then you get nasty on top of it.

Majortom, you're very patient person and a better man than I. This would be banned-sville in my book.

6. 1MajorTom

Thanks Landscraper. It's easy to be patient on the net. It's real life I have to work on. ;)
    But let me let you in on a little secret. I'm not a man. I'm the sweeter gender. :laugh:

7. Russo

Russo LawnSite Senior Member

WHOOOOOOPS!

8. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I have not been receiving email sent through LawnSite.com email form. I just realized I have a seperate server for my email and email sent to support@lawnsite.com within the site software has to be downloaded directly from LawnSite.com server. When email is sent directly to support@lawnsite.com (or, anything@lawnsite.com) it is downloaded from the mail.thinkhost.com server.

So, if you want to contact me... just follow a direct link.. support@lawnsite.com or the email link in the header under the ad banner.